B3572, B78DT72, B75DT72
|Free Replacement Warranty||2 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||24F|
|Reserve Capacity||120 RC|
|Shipping||Local pick up only|
|Height top of post (Inch)||9|
HIGH-QUALITY GROUP 24F AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY
2 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
6 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
Sask Battery provides a high-quality GROUP 24F automotive battery with the best price and great value. . Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance-free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled, and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
GROUP 24F has the following features:
- Battery Name: GROUP 24F
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 10.25 X 6.75 X 9.0 (Inches)
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Cold Cranking Amps: 700 CCA
- Cranking Amps: 875 CA
- Reverse capacity: 120 RC
Why you should choose our GROUP 24F:
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed, and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High-quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life: Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances
LENGTH: 10.25" HEIGHT: 9" WIDTH: 6.75"
2 YEARS FREE REPLACEMENT
4 Pro-rated WARRANTY